Moishe and Friends Photos
Calling all cats (and other creatures) who’d like to have their photos up on the Moishe & Friends! Send us a photo of your favorite pet friend to gr8clues (at) joannefluke.com and we just might post it here.
Nothing escapes the notice of PITA and Ziggy.
Here’s mama Pleasant Wayne and her adorable Buxby.
Here’s an unexpected pair – Lana the Cat with her good friend Mr. Bird. No really, that’s his name!
Here is Christina’s puppy Sunny. Sunny is very lucky. Sometimes she gets to go to work with Christina.
Big thanks to Jennifer Corwin for introducing her four-legged friends to some good reading. Now if she could only get them to bake the recipes…
Introducing Duncan. He prefers to control the remote and bathe only in the finest of marble tubs.
Meet Mr. Bojangles! once you get to know him better, he’s fine with dropping the formalities and will let you just call him Bo for short.
- Moishe’s twin in his best regal pose.
- This is Mr. Guy, the inspiration for “Prozac” in Laura Levine’s Jaine Austen mystery series. Mr. Guy thinks Moishe’s mighty lucky to be living with a terrific cook like Hannah!
- Barbara Henry’s cat, Dandelion, king of all he surveys
- Duffy Wilson waiting for the chauffeur.
- Photo by Ken Wilson
- 18 year old Chloe. She likes to instruct me in the kitchen.
- Photo by Christine Miles, Tucson, AZ
- Zoey and Chloe rescued at one week and nurtured by my knit group friend Jamie.
- Little Bitt posing with his favorite celebrity, Puss in Boots.
He is working on his Spanish accent and says mrrow (“hi”) to Moishe.
- Photo by Celia Scheer
- Mikita is a fan and is waiting to find out who the next victim is!
- Photo by Marcia Faulkner
- Molly, age 8, loves to make a bed on what I am working on. By the way, “Mom” wants Norman and Hannah together.
- Photo by Debby Pittman
- Archie (5) and Dewey (1) both feral cats were found outside the Vacaville Townsquare Library where the librarian told patrons about Joanne’s books.
- Photo by Rena Gallant
- This is Taffy, to whom we belong…
- Photo by Mary Hefleng
- Chester. Even a Yorkshire Terrier is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Here’s Willoughby, giving his mom dirty looks because she’s spending too much time with Hannah and not enough time with him.
- My cat Charm.
- Photo by Julie Miles
- I have just discovered these lovely books and intend to read them all and bake lots 😉
Here is my lovely, fat boy Gizmo! Thanks for the books and recipes, although some of the ingredients are a mystery as I am in Cornwall, UK.
- Photo by Mandie
- Shirley Kyte’s “grand” cat Jack has been helping his “mumma” study but now thinks she should be done so he just makes it difficult for her.
- Mitzie “fishing” in a rain barrel.
- Photo by TJ Williams
- Gary Cat guarding the front door
wonders why there isn’t a “kitty bag” for leftovers?
- Photo by Karen Bradshaw
- Flannery can saw “NOW!”
- Tootles, our newest friend.
- Photo by Doreen Weaton
- In memoriam.
Sane, at his favorite place — the living room window.
He is very much missed.
- Photo by Regina Williams
- Memphis (Domestic Blue) and Peanut (Manx Rumpie) are best buds. They enjoy hunting and bringing in their live catch to show off. Their Mom loves to read and is always first in line at the library for the new
Hannah Swensen mysteries!
- Photo by Linda Blanco
- Our black calico, Elise, is very sweet and an excellent traveler, just wary of strangers.
Gray and white Spike fools you with his calm and regal look, he’s quite a crazy cat.
I’m happy that Hannah’s pets play such a big role in the mysteries.
- Photos by Sara Boyd
- Suzy at 17 is a lap cat whenever her
person is in “her” room reading your wonderful books.
- Photo by Diane Saint
- Hog and Stahlin are 7 years old. (Hog has more black.) I love them both very much, just like Cuddles and Moishe.
- A very handsome bunny.
- Photo by Tracy Bishop
- Mr. Lincoln came to us as a 5 week-old feral kitten. He is now 8 years old. He doesn’t care for the Hannah Swensen books because they detract from the attention he feels he so richly deserves.
- Photo by Tina Hanson
- Willie enjoys some Christmas fun.
I am reading The Plum Pudding Murder, my
first Hannah novel, and love it!
- Photo by June Summers
- Gus loves Carrot Cake Murder because
his name is in it!
- Photo by Olivia Grutzius
- Monkee, our first kitty, lived to 15. Abby misses her playmate and get-into-trouble-partner.
- Photo by Elisa Varey
- Photo by Nicole Thrasher
- Polka Dot showed up last March on my daughter’s birthday. She loves to cuddle and stay warm in the cold Minnesota winters. We love the books and want Hannah and Norman to get together.
- Photo by Karina and Justis
We take all kinds of cute animals here. Meet Jazz – Cheryl Harrington’s lovable parakeet.